Thursday, February 08, 2007

Sometimes I feel so happy Sometimes I feel so sad Sometimes I feel so happy But mostly you just make me mad Baby you just make me mad..

Fred's World Pt.1
one
two
three

This is a playlist for the times I feel a bit low.

1/Angelo Badalamenti - Fred's World
2/Ani DiFranco - Studying Stones
3/Beck - Lonesome Tears
4/Bob Dylan - Lay Lady Lay
5/Bonnie Prince Billy - I See a Darkness
6/Cat Power - Names
7/Counting Crows - Colorblind
8/Dot Allison - Wishing Stone
9/Tricky - Broken Homes
10/Joan Osborne - St.Theresa
11/Johnny Cash - Help Me
12/Kansas - Dust In The Wind
13/Mad Season - Wake Up
14/Nick Cave - Into My Arms
15/Paul McCartney - Jenny Wren
16/PIL - Religion I
17/PJ Harvey - That Was My Veil
18/Pulp - Dishes
19/Robert Wyatt - Shipbuilding
20/R.Sakamoto/J.Morelenbaum/E.Nelson/G.Santaolalla - Bibi No Aozora/Endless Fight
21/Smashing Pumpkins - Never Let Me Down Again
22/St.Etienne - Heart Failed
23/The Cure - All Cats Are Grey
24/Thom Yorke - Black Swan
25/Vincent Gallo - When

Las weekend I went to see Bang on Can. They were brilliant, even the contert was 4 hours long. I fell asleep only once during Music for Airports. They played music by Steve Reich, Brian Eno etc,, but the best piece was an out-take from ShadowBang written by Bang on a Can member Evan Zyporin.I am a lot into Steve Reich music. Especially Music for 18 Musicians is a masterpiece. So it's time to play some Stevie.. I am posting his best works though, I can post more albums..just gimme a shout.


Bang on a Can/Brian Eno - Music for Airports

8 Comments:

Blogger pwnbrk said...

pw- for2headlesschicken

Thursday, February 08, 2007 6:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful blog! Really special music and a joy to keep coming back to. The Steve Reich section is especially good...thanks a lot for upping these fabulous discs. Now I don't want to sound ungrateful, but do you have that one with the sounds of city life overdubbed? I think it may be called "City Life" but I'm not sure! Either way keep up the great work introducing us to these great sounds! Later
Malenka2000

Friday, February 16, 2007 12:17:00 AM  
Blogger pwnbrk said...

Hi Malenka.
Well I am happy that you like the blog, really. I am pretty sure that I have City Life. I'll post it here. Thank you for encouragement.

Friday, February 16, 2007 4:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're an angel!
A premature thanx
Malenka2000

Friday, February 16, 2007 11:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the site. Thanks for the great music! But I can't unpack the Bang On a Can record, which I'm excited to hear. It keeps asking me for a passcode when I try to unstuff it. Help!

Thursday, February 22, 2007 12:29:00 PM  
Blogger armeur H said...

great music ! thank you !

Monday, March 12, 2007 5:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's the password to the file
"Music_for_18_Musicians_Remixed.rar"?

downloaded from "http://rapidshare.com/files/15384863/Music_for_18_Musicians_Remixed.rar.html"

thanks for the help

Sunday, March 25, 2007 3:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's the password to the file
"Music_for_18_Musicians_Remixed.rar"?

downloaded from "http://rapidshare.com/files/15384863/Music_for_18_Musicians_Remixed.rar.html"

thanks for the help

Sunday, March 25, 2007 3:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home